***** GROUP ACTIVITIES DURING THE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN *****
- Emails are being sent out about interesting London related news..
- Visits will generally, but not exclusively, be in the London area.
- Each visit will be organised by an individual team member with overall group coordination by Paul Knight.
- Outings will generally start at Caterham station or a London Terminus, but will depend on each organiser.
- Lunch at a suitable hostelry.
- Walks will vary in length from two to approximately four miles and all provide “easy walking” on pavements or designated paths.
- Details will be advised directly via email to those who sign up.
- All future 2020 visits have had to be postponed until 2021 due to the Coronavirus. We hope to resume as soon as things get back to normal. Members will still receive suggestions on what can be done virtually or in small groups locally.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list, or would like more information, please send a message to the group leader - Paul Knight
You may be interested in looking at our London Discovery earlier events.