- Visits will generally, but not exclusively, be in the London area.
- Each visit will be organised by an individual team member with overall group coordination by Paul Knight.
- Outings will generally start at Caterham station or a London Terminus, but will depend on each organiser.
- Lunch at a suitable hostelry.
- Walks will vary in length from two to approximately four miles and all provide “easy walking” on pavements or designated paths.
- Details are available below and will be advised directly via email to those who sign up.
- The 2020 plans are well under way and future events will be advised on the webpage and via email to those who sign up.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list, or would like more information about an individual event, please send a message to the group leader - Paul Knight
You may be interested in looking at our London Discovery earlier events.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Thu Apr 30th||Vagrants to Vegans Walk. This has been cancelled due to Coronavirus and will be rescheduled|
|Wed May 27th||Old Operating Theatre Visit plus walk. This has been cancelled due to Coronavirus and will be rescheduled.|
|Thu Jun 4th||Guided London's Burning Walk. This will be delayed until later in the year|
|Fri Jun 19th||East Grinstead Walk and Famous Guinea Pig Club. Most likely will be delayed until later in the year|
|Tue Jun 30th||The Physics Garden. This will be revisited nearer the time due to the Coronavirus|
|Fri Aug 7th||Kings Cross and St Pancras Walk|
|Thu Sep 10th||Temple of Mithras and Guildhall|