- Visits will generally, but not exclusively, be in the London area.
- Each visit will be organised by an individual team member with overall group coordination by Paul Knight.
- Outings will generally start at Caterham station or a London Terminus, but will depend on each organiser.
- Lunch at a suitable hostelry.
- Walks will vary in length from two to approximately four miles and all provide “easy walking” on pavements or designated paths.
- Details will be available on the website and will be advised directly via email to those who sign up.If you are not on the mailing list please apply to Paul Knight or contact him regarding an individual event
- The 2018 plans are well under way and future events will be advised on the webpage and via email to those who sign up. Please send a message to Paul Knight via the 'pigeon post' icon on the top right of this page if you want to subscribe.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Fri Dec 7th||Backstage visit to Royal Opera House|