|Group Contact||Phil Mitchell Phone 01752 482333|
|Deputy||Tony Banbury Phone 01752 402371|
|Venue||The Staddy or out "on location" - £2 charge includes tea/coffee|
|Day/Time||2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 10.30 am - 12.30 pm|
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Due to the Coronavirus situation the group is suspended until further notice.
Members are still taking photographs on different topics each month, but instead of showing the pictures at the group meeting, the slide show is now emailed to everyone in the group and is also available to see via a Link on this website.
- Future Dates
- March 26th The Staddy - Review ‘Table top Exercise’ from March 12th.
- April 9th Single Point of Focus
- April 23rd The Staddy - Review ‘Single Point of Focus
- May 14th Monochrome
- May 28th The Staddy - Review ‘Monochrome’
- June 11th Tiny Subject
- June 25th The Staddy - Review ‘Tiny Subject’
- July 9th Geometry
- July 23rd The Staddy - Review ‘Geometry’
This is a friendly group with a wide range of photographic interests and experience. The aim is to improve our skills by learning - mainly from each other - and meeting the challenges we set ourselves to photograph set subjects.
Examples of our work are regularly shown on this website. If you look under GROUPS and then PHOTOGRAPHY you will be able to see some of our photographs.
If you are interested in joining the group please contact Phil or Tony for more information.