Maths is Fun
|Group Contact||Richard Harvey Phone 01752 408006 mobile: 07905 416595|
|Deputy|| Sue Stoker Phone 01752 492935|
|Venue||St John's Church Hall, Hooe|
|Day/Time||2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month from 10.30 am - noon|
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Due to the Coronavirus situation the group is suspended until further notice.
|April 14th and 28th|
|May 12th and 26th|
|June 9th and 23rd|
|July 14th and 28th|
- Fun with numbers, patterns, shapes and puzzles
- Remember bushels, pecks and gallons?
- Where's the maths in music?
- When will a month contain 5 long weekends?
- How many squares can you find on a chess board?
- Any maths in a flower?
- Stonehenge and maths?
Fascinated? NO NEED to be good at maths
GIVE US A TRY!
HAVING FUN CAN BE BEAUTIFUL
Members of this Group are convinced that Maths is fun. And d'you know what? These LINKS might convince you that Maths is also beautiful. Click on
The Beauty of Mathematics and More Beautiful Mathematics to get the pictures!