This page contains many of the elements that can be done by having an understanding of how to edit the website.
The text and photographs are purely for demonstration purposes and not intended to make any sense other than to a Group Leader or person delegated to editing their Group Pages.
Hello welcome to web trainer01 page
This is a link back to the Welcome Page
The image in the Logo position is also an external link to the Preston City Website.
|This is an Image||placed inline|
This is an extract from an article in the Sunday Times 31 October 2004, written by Roland White.
This is an example of a bulleted list
- A man called Tony Gladstone was staring out of his window late one evening when he noticed two youths breaking into his garden shed. Without hesitation he called the Police.
- But you know what it’s like what with staff shortages, heavy workload and logistical difficulties. The Police were sorry but they didn’t have anybody available for catching burglars at the moment.
- Mr Gladstone is obviously a quick thinking sort of chap, because about a minute later he phoned again. “I called just now because there were people in my shed,” he said. “Well you don’t have to hurry now because I’ve shot them.”
- Minutes later, Mr Gladstone’s Hampshire village was bathed in blue light. There were half a dozen patrol cars on the scene. There were helicopters plus an armed response unit ready for action.
- Against these odds the burglars decided to come quietly.
- After all the excitement was over, the senior Police officer confronted the enterprising homeowner. “I thought you said you’d shot them,” he said possibly a little curtly.
- “I thought you said there was nobody available,” replied Mr Gladstone.