The Garden Visits are generally from 2.00 to 4.00pm. Details of each visit will be available at the U3A Wednesday meetings.
Dates and details of Garden Visits for 2019 and the two previous years are shown below.
For more information contact Vivienne Hayday on 01844 339411.
Visit dates for 2019:
Details of programme to follow
- Wednesday 10 April
- Wednesday 8 May
- Tuesday 4 June
- Wednesday 10 July
- Wednesday 14 August
- Wednesday 11 September
Visit in 2018:
- 18th April - Upper Green, Brill Road, Horton cum Studley. OX33 1BU
- 9th May - Red Kites, 46 Haw Lane, Bledlow Ridge HP14 4JJ
- 12th June - Orchard House, Tower Road, Coleshill, Amersham HP7 0LB
- 10th July - Loosley Dene, Lower Road, Loosely Row HP27 0PE
- 8th August - Deepwood Stud Farm, Henley Road, Stubbings, Nr. Maidenhead SL6 6QW
- 12th September - Home Close, Southend, Garsington OX44 9DH
Visits in 2017:
- 12 April - Overstroud Cottage, The Dell, Frith Hill, Gt Missenden. HP169QE
- 10 May - Rycote House, Thame, OX92PE
- 14 June - 2 Gardens in Chinnor.
- 12 July - Haseley Court, Little Haseley, OX447LL
- 9 August - Kingsbridge, Steeple Claydon, MK182EJ
- 13 September - Hearns House, Gallowstree Common, RG49DE