Do you want fresh air, healthy exercise, good company, beautiful scenery and to see new places? Then join us on one of our walks!
To send a message to the leader of the Walking Group click on this link.
About the Walking Group
- We provide walks for those who like something a little more challenging than the Monday 'Walking For Health' walks
- Walks are led by a leader
- We go out on alternate Thursdays throughout the year
- Our walks are usually within 30 miles of Much Wenlock
- They generally last all day with a picnic lunch
- Most walks are between 8 and 10 miles
- Twice a year we plan the 12 walks which will make up our programme for the next 6 months
- Click on the link Current programme to see what walks we have planned
- To get a feel for recent walks click on Previous programmes
- We share car travel to keep the costs down. Click on the link Car sharing to see how we do this.
Click on this link Stats corner only if you are interested in facts and figures about the group!
Click on the links on the right to view archive material including a selection of photographs from our walks.