Enquiring Minds 1
MEETING Temple Methodist Church, Upper High Street, Taunton TA1 3PY from 10am to 12 noon weekly on Wednesdays.
The group will be limited to 16 members.
CONVENOR Diane Carritt For further information, please contact Diane on 01823 275310 or email by clicking on the link
- Are you often afraid to ask a question because it might be the wrong one to ask?
- Do you often think of a good question and then find that it has gone?
- How good are you at listening to other people's ideas?
- Do you think that other people always have better thoughts than you?
- What do you think about? Can you think of more than one idea at a time?
- Do you find it difficult to articulate your ideas to other people?
If the answer to most of these question is yes (or even no) then this group - where there are no 'right answers' just good questions - provides an opportunity for you to explore your thoughts and ideas, and to meet like-minded people! There is an equal mix of male/ female participants and usually an opportunity in advance of the meeting to consider the topic.
A Community of Enquirers
We start by posing an interesting question, then ask people to ask a question about the question or make a statement about it. After we have collected all the questions or statements we then vote on the one question we would like to discuss. From this there is then an interesting and open enquiry about the chosen question and during the debate, we become a Community of Enquirers.
Unfortunately there are no vacancies for the group at present but please contact the Convenor if you would like to be added to the wait list.