- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, all face to face meetings have been suspended until further notice. Some meetings are continuing online.
- All Members and groups are advised to follow the latest Government advice and stay safe.
- The U3A Executive and Group Coordinators will keep you informed of changes as they occur.
Should any Group arrange meetings then all involved should do so in the knowledge that our insurers are unlikely to allow any claim made resulting from Coronavirus against Government advice. We will update you if there is anything else to report.
If you have any ideas for keeping members occupied during this period please let us know and we can share them either with your group or to all members. For this, or any other queries please email either the Chair,the Secretary or the Groups Manager or telephone 01246 900201.
- Please continue to use the Portal to update your contact details if necessary. If you do log in, you will see a message asking you to renew. Please ignore it, as renewals have been suspended until 1 August.
- To go straight to the Portal, click Members Portal Login.
- To find out about the Portal or for help logging in, see About the Members Portal.
NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS
- If you have never been a member of the U3A and would like to join please see the information on the JOIN page.
- If you have previously been a member and would like to re-join, please see the information on the Membership Renewals page.
MONTHLY GENERAL MEETINGS
- Our Monthly general Meetings have been suspended until further notice. Please check this page regularly for further information.
In normal circumstances:
- All members are invited to attend our monthly General Meetings. Potential members are welcome to attend up to two of these meetings.
- The meetings provide an opportunity to discuss business, to meet other members, share information about group activities and hear talks by visiting speakers.
- They are normally held at the Civic Hall, Dronfield, S18 1PD on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, from 10.00-12.00.
- If you would like to suggest a speaker for one of our meetings please email our Speaker Finder.