- The AGM is on Wednesday 9th September. All members are invited to attend. Details are on the AGM 2019 page.
- To go straight to the Portal, click Members Portal Login.
- To find out about the Portal or for help logging in, see About the Members Portal.
NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS
- If you have never been a member of the U3A and would like to join please see the information on the JOIN page.
- If you have previously been a member and would like to re-join, please see the information on the Membership Renewals page.
MONTHLY GENERAL MEETINGS
- All members are invited to attend our monthly General Meetings. Potential members are welcome to attend up to two of these meetings.
- The meetings provide an opportunity to discuss business, to meet other members, share information about group activities and hear talks by visiting speakers.
- They are normally held at the Civic Hall, Dronfield, S18 1PD on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, from 10.00-12.00.
- Dates and details of future meetings, including speakers and venues, are listed below.
- If you would like to suggest a speaker for one of our meetings please email our Speaker Finder.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Wed Oct 9th||
Dronfield and District U3A
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Speaker: Maureen Taylor " A Visitor from the 16th Century"
|Fri Oct 25th||
|Wed Nov 13th||
Dronfield and District U3A Monthly General Meeting