- See the WELCOME Page for the Latest Coronavirus UPDATE
- For the latest information and advice about COVID-19 in Derbyshire, see Derbyshire's public information website: Derbyshire Covid-19 Public Information
ABOUT MEETINGS AND RENEWALS
- All face to face meetings have been suspended until further notice. Some meetings are continuing online.
- All Members and groups are advised to follow the latest Government advice and stay safe.
- The U3A Executive and Group Coordinators will keep you informed of changes as they occur.
Should any Group arrange meetings then all involved should do so in the knowledge that our insurers are unlikely to allow any claim made resulting from Coronavirus against Government advice. We will update you if there is anything else to report.
If you have any ideas for keeping members occupied during this period please let us know and we can share them either with your group or to all members. For all other queries please email the Chair, Secretary or Groups Manager or telephone 01246 900201 and we will try to provide an answer.
- Please continue to use the Portal to update your contact details if necessary. If you do log in, and see a message asking you to renew, please ignore it, as renewals have been suspended until at least the end of June.
- To go straight to the Portal, click Members Portal Login.
- To find out about the Portal or for help logging in, see About the Members Portal.
NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS
- If you have never been a member of the U3A and would like to join please see the information on the JOIN page.
- If you have previously been a member and would like to re-join, please see the information on the Membership Renewals page.
MONTHLY GENERAL MEETINGS
- INFORMATION ABOUT OUR REGULAR MONTHLY GENERAL MEETINGS HAS BEEN REMOVED AS ALL MEETINGS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK. PLEASE CHECK REGULARLY FOR UPDATED INFORMATION.
In normal circumstances:
- All members are invited to attend our monthly General Meetings. Potential members are welcome to attend up to two of these meetings.
- The meetings provide an opportunity to discuss business, to meet other members, share information about group activities and hear talks by visiting speakers.
- They are normally held at the Civic Hall, Dronfield, S18 1PD on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, from 10.00-12.00.
- Dates and details of future meetings, including speakers and venues, are listed below.
- If you would like to suggest a speaker for one of our meetings please email our Speaker Finder.