Join the U3A
ABOUT THIS PAGE
- The information on this page is only for people who have not previously been members of Dronfield and District U3A.
- If you are currently or have previously been a member, see the Membership Renewals page.
HOW TO JOIN THE U3A
- Read our Membership Subscriptions page which explains our Membership Classes and associated subscription costs.
- Then download and print our combined Information Sheet and Application Form
|1.||If you have a partner who is already a member of the U3A, please contact the Membership Secretary before submitting an application form.|
|2.||For joint memberships, both pages of the application form must be signed by both members.|
- Bring the completed application form, together with your payment, to one of our monthly U3A meetings (1000-1200, 2nd Wednesday of each month, Dronfield Civic Hall); or post it to the Membership Secretary whose address is on the application form.
- Cheques should be payable to Dronfield and District U3A. Please do not send cash by post.
- Paper copies of the information sheet and the application form are available from the Membership Desk at any of our monthly meetings or by contacting the Membership Secretary.
If you have any questions about joining the U3A, please email our Membership Secretary or telephone 01246 900201.