Join the u3a
WE WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
BEFORE YOU JOIN
- The information on this page is only for people who have not previously been members of Dronfield and District U3A. If you want to either renew your membership or rejoin having been away for a while, please see the Membership Renewals page.
- If you have a partner who is already a member of the u3a, please contact the Membership Secretary before submitting an application form.
- Please read our Membership Subscriptions page which explains our Membership Classes and associated subscription costs.
HOW TO JOIN
- Download and print our combined Information Sheet and Application Form.
- For joint memberships, both pages of the application form must be signed by both members.
- If you are a UK taxpayer and would like the u3a to claim Gift Aid on your subscription please also complete page 3 of the application form.
- Post your completed application form to the Membership Secretary whose address is on the form. Or, bring it to one of the u3a's monthly meetings. See the Members page for the dates and venues of these meetings.
- Cheques should be payable to Dronfield and District U3A. Cash payment is not accepted.
- Paper copies of the information sheet and the application form are available by contacting the Membership Secretary.
If you have any questions about joining the u3a, please email our Membership Secretary or telephone 01246 900201.