Join Here

Are you new to u3a?

Membership of Droitwich u3a is open to anyone no longer in full-time employment.
The current annual subscription cost is shown on the Membership Application Form and this allows you to join any of the interest groups shown on this website if places are available. Please note that there may be additional costs associated with interest group attendance if the group needs to hire a room or specialist equipment.

It is very simple to apply; you can download a hard copy of the Membership Application Form by clicking the Link on this page. If you do not have access to a printer, you can obtain a form from the Membership Secretary by clicking on the Envelope icon to the right to send them an email. Please send the completed form with your cheque to the Membership Secretary whose address is given on the form.

Are you a member of another u3a?

If you are a member of another local u3a and your reason for joining Droitwich u3a is to attend just ONE of our interest groups, you can become a Reciprocal Member of Droitwich u3a. There is no charge associated with such a membership. To apply, download a hard copy of the Reciprocal Membership Form and send the completed form to the Membership Secretary.

Our Reciprocal Membership scheme applies to members of: Alcester u3a, Bromsgrove u3a, Evesham & District u3a, Malvern u3a, Pershore & District u3a, Redditch u3a, Worcester u3a and Wyre Forest & District u3a.

Reciprocal Membership does not apply if you wish to attend MORE THAN ONE of our interest groups or if you wish to attend the Monthly Meetings - in this case you must become a full member of Droitwich u3a and pay the membership fee. At present we do not offer Associate membership.

Finally ...

Please note that when applying for membership of Droitwich u3a you must agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Membership which can be viewed by clicking the link on this page.

For more information about membership, check the FAQs page, or click on the Envelope icon to the right to send an email to the Membership Secretary.