Wheathampstead U3A regularly arranges outings to a variety of destinations. These include shows, theatres and other places of interest.
- All members of Wheathampstead U3A are very welcome to join us on any of our outings.
- Transport is provided from Wheathampstead.
- The price of each outing includes the cost of transport and usually includes the cost of tickets or entrance fees.
- This is a great way to have a fun day out with friends from the U3A or to make new friends during the day.
OUTINGS IN 2018 - COMING UP
Thursday 14th June – Chatham Historic Dockyard
- Historic warships, working ropery and hundreds of compelling stories
- Event that day: "Celebrating and exploring the impact that the Dockyard had on artists, poets, authors and illustrators over 400 years through National Museums and Trust collections"
Tuesday 21st August – Eltham Palace
- English Heritage site
- Showpiece of Art Deco design and 1930s cutting-edge technology
Thursday 8th November – Music Hall Show
- Wartime Music Hall Show – There’ll Always Be An England
- Brick Lane Music Hall in London
Date to be confirmed – Christmas 2018 outing
OUTINGS IN 2018 - JUST GONE
Wednesday 21st March – Milton Keynes Theatre
- Crazy For You – comedy musical
Alternatively, come to the Outings table (see left) which is at the back of the Memorial Hall
during the U3A monthly meetings.
IDEAS FOR OUTINGS
If you have any suggestions for future outings or other good ideas, we’d love to hear from you. Either click on the link on the right and send us your thoughts, or come and speak to us on the Outings table during monthly meetings.
|March 2018: Crazy For You||September 2017: Blenheim Palace|
You can click on any picture to see it full size.