To enjoy all the benefits of the u3a, you must become a member.
Our Membership year runs from 1st October to 30th September. Annual membership is £15 – or £10 if you join after 31st March.
If you already belong to another u3a, you may join Wheathampstead as an associate member for a reduced fee of £8, please note you must provide the name of your primary u3a and membership number.
You can download a Membership Application Form from our Documents page. Once completed, send this with payment to the Membership Secretary at the address given or hand in at Speaker Meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Secretary – to send an email either click on the eagle above right or visit the Contact page, or chat at a Speaker Meeting.
Once you have joined you can enjoy all the benefits of Wheathampstead u3a Membership:
- Groups – this section of the website details all the groups currently running and who to contact to join. You can also find out about and sign up for newly-proposed groups at a speaker meeting.
- Meetings – this section details all the meetings that are coming up over the next few months.
- Outings – these are run several times throughout the year to various destinations and can include visits to the theatre, gardens, stately homes and other places of interest.
- Regional and National events organised by the Third Age Trust and the Herts Network of u3as are detailed on the News & Info page. There is always something of interest!
- A quarterly Newsletter is sent to members via email in February, May, August and November. You can also download a PDF of recent copies on the Documents page. In addition, many members also opt to receive the Third Age Trust magazine.