Horndean & District

Contact Us

Please use this form to contact a member of the Committee. General enquiries should be sent to the Secretary and requests for a membership form should be sent to the Membership Secretary.

To contact the Group Coordinator or a Group Convenor, click on the Blue Bird link at the top right of the relevant Groups page.

Please choose where to send your message:                                                            
Enter your own name and e-mail address:

U3A member?      
Enter your message or query: