South East London
U3A South East London
We’d really like to meet you….
If you’ve given up full-time work, join us to find interesting new ways to make really good use of some of your free time. We have over 80 groups meeting mainly in Lewisham and the Royal Borough of Greenwich which you might enjoy. Whether you’re looking for a real mental challenge to keep your brain tuned up or a relatively light-hearted pastime - or maybe both - we have lots to offer. With such a huge range of groups to choose from, there’s sure to be something that appeals. Here are just a few of the possibilities, but there are many, many more: You can
• play Scrabble, badminton, cribbage, mah jong and bridge
• study topics such as ancient or modern history, politics, architecture and philosophy
• explore the area (and further afield) on foot or on outings
• learn or improve your computer, foreign language or photographic skills
• watch and discuss films and plays, read and discuss novels, plays, and poetry
All our groups are run by our volunteer members and are free once you’ve joined (unless visits involve an entrance fee or travel costs). We all try to help each to learn and have fun in the process. It’s the ideal way to meet new people and, better still, make new friends.
We hold regular General Meetings and open meetings which you can visit to experience some of the benefits of membership.
Details of our meetings and groups are available on our website. Go to www.u3sites,org.uk/london-se . See you soon, we hope!
Contact us using the link on the "Contacts Page" or alternatively give us a call on 020 8480 5060