P- Stained Glass - 1, 2 & 3
- Evan Jones - Stained glass tutor.
- Stained Glass Windows, designing and making your own.
- Three classes offered per week during each term of 10 weeks.
- Class times: Tues morning 10-12am, Wednesday morning 10-12am, Wednesday afternoon 2-4pm.
- 7 people per class including beginners and those students with previous experience in glass working.
- Venue for courses will be in the studios in the tutors home in Bishopthorpe, York. There is easy on-street parking and the No 11 bus serves the village with a short walk to the studios.
- Costs cover cleaning, power and basic paper needs etc, at £2.00 per person per session.
Additionally, glass, lead, solder, cement etc will need to be purchased over the course of constructing leaded lights as required.
- Beginner Starter panels of A3 size will cost around £25.00 during the ten week term.
- Those members with previous experience may take more than one term to enable larger or more complicated glasswork to be designed and completed. One year of 3 terms will be the standard course but extra time may be possible.
YOU WILL HAVE A SUPER TIME IN A SUPPORTIVE, WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT AS YOU LEARN THE SECRETS OF THESE MEDIEVAL AND MODERN ART, DESIGN AND TRADITIONAL CRAFT SKILLS.
|Group Leader Name||Evan Jones|
|Venue||studios in the tutors home in Bishopthorpe|
|Start Time||see above|
|End Time||see above|
Click on a picture below to see it full-size with more details.