This page contains information and links of interest to Wrekin U3A members. Previous copies can be found on the Wrekin U3A Archives Page. Some of this information may be confidential, in which case you will be prompted to enter a Username and Password. These items are marked with an asterisk.
The Username and Password will be supplied to you on your membership card and is also printed on the monthly eNewsheet. The Username and Password are the same for all Wrekin U3A members and cannot be changed or personalized. They are case sensitive.
If you've forgotten the Username or Password please contact the Membership Secretary. Depending on your computer and browser you may be able to get the system to remember them and save you typing them in every time.
Wrekin U3A Committee
- Annual Report 2020*
- Treasurer\'s Annual Report 2020*
- Final Accounts 2020
- 2019 AGM Minutes
- Notice & Nomination Form
- Wrekin U3A Annual Report 2018-2019*
- Committee Minutes for July 2020*
- New Wrekin U3A Constitution 2018
- Safeguarding Policy & Procedure
- Data Protection Policy
Your comments and suggestions are always welcome and can be submitted by clicking on enquiries
- Group Leaders*
- Group Leaders’ meetings*
- Group Leaders’ guidance created by Wrekin U3A:- - Guidance for Group Leaders, - Ability to participate
- Advice notes for individual interest groups are issued by Third Age Trust subject advisors
- Detailed content from Groups
U3A Online courses - short courses specially designed for older people and available through a partnership between Third Age Trust (the UK national U3A organisation) and the U3A Online Inc. (based in Australia).
The Open University - offers free online courses.
Coursera - provides access to online courses from 80+ top universities and oganisations.
BBC Learning - learning resources for adults, parents, grandparents and teachers
Future Learn – connects people and ideas across the world through online learning