Please note that you can contact the Convenor of a Group FROM THE RELEVANT GROUP SUBPAGE. Click on the 'blue messenger pigeon' picture on the Group sub-page to send an email.
If you are a current paid up member of Worthing U3A, you already have in your Members Handbook full contact details of Convenors (and some Committee Members), so you do not need to use links from the website.
But non-members are invited to contact a member of Worthing U3A committee by one of these links. Select the appropriate recipient, complete the information requested and then submit your enquiry by clicking "Send Message".
You may find this brief guide helpful in determining to whom to direct your question or enquiry:
- Communications Officer: questions about our website and/or our Newsletter 'Worthing U3A Matters'
- Group Coordinator: queries about Groups in general or becoming a convenor/group leader (but for a specific group, use the link on the group page)
- Membership Secretary: all enquiries about joining Worthing U3A, including subscription fees and problems in downloading the Enrolment Form
- Social Secretary & Events: anything to do with our Monthly Meetings, speakers, parties, special events
- Other Enquiries: anything else that does not fit into the above! (Currently, these queries go to the Chairman.)
Please note again that you can contact the Convenor of a Group FROM THE RELEVANT GROUP SUBPAGE.