Welcome to Wolverhampton u3a
Welcome to Wolverhampton u3a and thank-you for showing an interest
We have now restarted our monthly meetings at 2.00pm at our new venue: SPRINGDALE CHURCH HALL on Warstones Rd Wolverhampton WV44LF. This has a large car park and is on a direct bus route. We will continue to meet each month at 2.00pm on the fourth Tuesday of each month. (NOT August)
For further information contact any Committee member by clicking on Contact above or Julia Hood our enquiry member on 07779 743793
Post Covid restrictions, many of our activity /interest groups have restarted. Check on the groups page for more details.
The following will tell something of what we are and what we do.
- If you are looking to stretch your mind, extend your social life and take part in some enjoyable activities then Wolverhampton u3a may be just what you’re looking for.
- We are part of the National u3a (known as the Third Age Trust) but we are an autonomous, self-help, organisation offering educational, creative and leisure opportunities in a very friendly environment.
- Our membership is currently around 300. The membership fee is £12 for the year. This covers all interest groups and you can join as many as you wish. Details of the monthly meeting fee below.
- We run a monthly meeting on the afternoon of the FOURTH Tuesday of every month(except August) at 2 pm. This usually includes a talk of general interest with time for conversation over refreshments. We meet in the hall of SPRINGDALE CHURCH on Warstones Rd WV44LF . This has a large car park and is also on a direct bus route. We charge £2 to cover speaker costs and refreshments at these meetings.
- You would be very welcome to attend and give us a try. Give our enquiry member Julia Hood a call on 07779743793 if you need more details
- You could also try one of our interest groups listed on another page. Just click on Groups then click on the group of your choice for details. Once again there is no obligation to join us but use any of the groups as a ‘taster’. Have a look at our other pages to find out more.