Penyghent postponed, Great Hill Instead

We decided not to do the Penyghent walk on the 8th., the Mountain Weather Forecast gave:- Wind Chill of -8 deg.C; very low cloud; persistent rain and 40+ mph wind! Now postponed until 22nd. May.

Instead 3 of us managed the Great Hill walk (anticlockwise this time). Conditions were wet and windy but enjoyable. 8 miles