|This page is for the suggestion of various new groups, where our members can view, add suggestions and offer their help with a group or add their name to attend groups.|
Click on the Blue Bird to contact the group coordinators, Dorothy and Kath.
French 2 - holidays are having an impact with the numbers attending the classes, so they have been put on hold until September.
Please add your name to the list to attend.
These proposed classes have been suggested by members and they could start if number increase.
- Art. Like to meet others to share ideas and techniques????
Phone Dorothy or Kath and they will do their best to get a group together. Click the BLUEBIRD to send a message.
- Photography. We are looking at starting a new group and so far, have 4 members interested. Please click the BLUEBIRD to add your name to the joining list.
Also view the Photography page
- Events-Days Out. We need a potential leader and people waiting to start this new class for simple days out. Only two members needed to get started, visit coffee shops, garden centres, Newcastle, Morpeth etc, even places by bus using your pass. Spring is coming shortly, start planning. Fortnightly or monthly walk in the footsteps of Ver!
- Real Ale/Craft Beer Appreciation Group. This group is going to be full shortly, so get your name down. Visit those Real Ale pubs and the local Brewers that make those ales and get tasting. We are anticipating starting the group at the Flash House Brewery, North Shields on a Friday night, earlyish before the crowds, then onto the Engine Room pub to taste their craft beers. Please click the BLUEBIRD to add your name to the joining list.
- Wine Appreciation. This class is full, do we need another group? well I want to join! Please click the BLUEBIRD to add your name to the joining list.
- Singing for Pleasure. This class has been proposed by previous group members and we just need a few more members to join up and the class can start again.
|Examples of possible groups||which could be setup|
|The Sky at Night Group.||Genealogy Group.|
|Various Discussion Groups.||Zoom Group||German.||Poetry Appreciation|
|Art Group||German.||Singing for pleasure||Cycling easy rider.|
|Strollers.||Creative Writing||Ten Pin Bowling.||Local History||Real Ale Appreciation|
|Gardening Club||Card Making.||Craft||Flower arranging||Science/Chemistry||Garden Visit Group|
|Jazz appreciation.||Away Days||Painting for Pleasure||Music, playing any instrument|
|Computers||Video making||Bucket List Planning||Silk Painting||Industrial Heritage||Environment and Nature#|
Anyone interested in forming any new group or wanting to join an existing group can contact the Group Coordinators using the BlueBird at the top.
We also need volunteers' to help run the new groups!