Welcome to the West Pennine Villages U3A
We are a newly formed U3A based around the villages to the east of Chorley in Lancashire.
- weekly ‘drop in’ sessions every Wednesday from 10.00 – 12.00 at Withnell Fold Sports and Social Club. Once a month these sessions include a guest speaker.
- interest groups spanning a wide range of activities and pursuits
- outings to various places of interest, theatre trips, etc.
- a self help voluntary organisation of retired and semi-retired people, including those no longer in full time work, who meet to take part in learning, leisure and physical activities
- a charity that promotes lifelong learning
- non religious and non political.
New members are most welcome to join us!
Please click on the following link to send a message to West Pennine Villages U3A.