September 2020 - just when things seemed to be easing a bit and we were getting out to meet friends etc a bit more I thought perhaps I should visit the Halton Tennis Centre to find out what the situation there is for our returning to play Soft Tennis.
Then - wham! - another directive from the government and we are in groups of 6.
The best laid plans..... But yes, we could operate as such but I am not being overwhelmed with calls for us to restart.
If existing group members would like to get back please do let me know. If you are happy to wait until "things" settle down some more then again, please do let me know.
I can be contacted by the Convenor link above to pass a message on.