Please scroll down on this page to see all the Groups.
JUST CLICK ON AN INDIVIDUAL GROUP TO FIND OUT MORE, INCLUDING HOW TO CONTACT THE CONVENOR.
TThe main activity of our U3A takes place within the various Study Groups. Each Interest Group is headed by Group Convenor but members of the Group are asked to share in the running.
• A full list of our groups with information about them can be seen at the bottom of this page.
• For information about which groups have availability please click on the link Availability Groups June.
• These Groups are open to U3A members and now also to Associate Members.
• Convenors, please remember to update the Monthly Meeting Screen for each Main Meeting. You will be reminded about this each month.
• Helpful hints and guidelines for convenors are detailed in the various Toolkit links in the boxes after this text.
It is a member’s responsibility, when taking part in a group which involves physical activity eg walking, table tennis, soft tennis, dancing that he /she only participates if well enough to do so.
Wendover U3A Groups’ News June 2018
As always we welcome all our recent new Associate Members and we hope you are finding a place in the group(s) of your choice.
Do remember - if a group is full please ask the convenor to add your name to the group waiting list so that once we have a few names on a list we can consider forming a new group on that theme. Any problem with this please don’t hesitate to contact me via the link above right.
Being Groups’ Coordinator does get rather hectic sometime so I’d like to thank Liz L. who has agreed to be Assistant Groups’ Coordinator and who has already got a new group up and running. Very many thanks.
Lindsay – Groups’ Coordinator.
Convenors' Toolkit- Please click on the link, to return from a link use the backwards arrow.
|Introduction||Money Matters||Web Page||Additional Information||Local Venues||Digital Display||Insurance Frequently Asked Questions||U3A Website Terms & Conditions|
|Register||Accident||Group Travel||Day Visit||Study Holiday|