Please scroll down on this page to see all the Groups.
To send a message to a Group Convenor, please scan down this page to locate the group of your choice. Click on that group to access the Group Page and then click on the blue envelope in top right corner of that page.
The main activity of our U3A takes place within the various Study Groups. Each Interest Group is headed by Group Convenor but members of the Group are asked to share in its running.
• A full list of our groups with information about them can be seen at the bottom of this page.
• For information about which groups have availability please click on the link Availability Groups.
• These Groups are open to U3A members.
• Convenors, please remember to update the Monthly Meeting Screen for each Main Meeting. You will be reminded about this each month.
• Helpful information and guidelines for convenors can be found by clicking on the link entitled Convenors on right side of this page.
It is a member’s responsibility, when taking part in a group which involves physical activity eg walking, table tennis, soft tennis, dancing that he /she only participates if well enough to do so.
Wendover U3A Groups’ News October2019
We are aware that several groups have waiting lists. Would it be possible to politely ask any members who have not attended for some time if they still wish, or are able to attend?
If anyone could help with a Bridge Beginners Group, please let us know.
If you are interested in this group, or any other, do please visit the Groups’ Board at the Main Meeting or contact us via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda and Liz