Please scroll down on this page to see all the Groups.
To send a message to a Group Convenor, please scan down this page to locate the group of your choice. Click on that group to access the Group Page and then click on the blue envelope in top right corner of that page.
The main activity of our U3A takes place within the various Study Groups. Each Interest Group is headed by Group Convenor but members of the Group are asked to share in its running.
• A full list of our groups with information about them can be seen at the bottom of this page.
• For information about which groups have availability please click on the link Availability Groups.
• These Groups are open to U3A members and now also to Associate Members.
• Convenors, please remember to update the Monthly Meeting Screen for each Main Meeting. You will be reminded about this each month.
• Helpful information and guidelines for convenors can be found by clicking on the link entitled Convenors on right side of this page.
It is a member’s responsibility, when taking part in a group which involves physical activity eg walking, table tennis, soft tennis, dancing that he /she only participates if well enough to do so.
Wendover U3A Groups’ News February 2019
There are two potential new groups this month, Bird Watching and Russian. If you are interested in either of these groups, do please visit the Groups Board at the Main Meeting or contact us via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Parking Lot again on the Groups Board for any ideas or suggestions you may have.
Have you been able to join the group of your choice? If not please ask the convenor to add your name to its waiting list so we can assess whether or not we should be trying to establish a further group on the same subject. If any member has an idea for a new group please contact the Group Coordinators via the link at top right. We are always happy to establish new interest groups.
www.u3a.org.uk/newsletter - you might like to add your name to the mailing list for this newsletter produced by the Third Age Trust – an interesting publication with news about other U3As which is always interesting.
Liz and Linda