Please scroll down on this page to see all the Groups.
JUST CLICK ON AN INDIVIDUAL GROUP TO FIND OUT MORE, TO CONTACT A CONVENOR CLICK ON THE ENVELOPE ON THE GROUP'S PAGE.
The main activity of our U3A takes place within the various Study Groups. Each Interest Group is headed by a Group Convenor but members of the Group are asked to share in the running.
• A full list of our groups with information about them can be seen at the bottom of this page.
• For information about which groups have availability please click on the link Availability Groups September.
• These Groups are open to U3A members and now also to Associate Members.
• Convenors, please remember to update the Monthly Meeting Screen for each Main Meeting. You will be reminded about this each month.
• Helpful hints and guidelines for convenors can be found by clicking on the link entitled Convenors on right side of this page.
It is a member’s responsibility, when taking part in a group which involves physical activity eg walking, table tennis, soft tennis, dancing that he /she only participates if well enough to do so.
Wendover U3A Groups’ News September 2018
Newsflash!!! – there is now a separate page on this website for Convenors. Just click on the link “Convenors” on the top right corner of this Group Page for the Toolkit and other useful information.
We welcome one new group this month – Beginners’ Latin. Prospective members have agreed to meet on 2nd Wednesday mornings. The first meeting will be on 10 October in St Mary’s Centre.
If you have been unable to join the group of your choice because it is already full, please ask its convenor to add your name to its waiting list so we can assess whether or not we should be trying to establish a further group on the same subject.
Lindsay Smith – Groups’ Coordinator.