Geology Agenda 2-2-18
- Mass Extinctions [Palaeocast Ep. 23]
- Membership renewals and Data Protection reminders
- Waiting list
- Website updates [GeoNews]
- Promised presentations [Gaia, Map that Changed the World, Mineralisation]
- Next field trip
- Alternative transport for projector/screen during Jean's holiday
- DVD lecture [Kinds of Rocks]
- 5 members had not so far renewed their U3A membership
- Refusing permission for an email address to be shared means no group emails will be received after April
- Lots of new stuff on our website after the Xmas/New Year shutdown for repairs
- Stephen had been unable to complete his Mineralisation preparation due to upgrade problems on his PC.
- Doug would like to guide us around Ebbor Gorge, but this is obviously weather-dependent and might be on Monday 19th or deferred to subsequent week (12th is half-term).
- Walford offered to transport equipment for our May meeting