- The group meets on the first Friday morning of each month. Most people go and meet up at the start of the walk , usually about 9.45 - 9.50am.
- Each walk is led by a volunteer from the group and should be within 25-30 minutes drive from Wellingborough. The walks are about 4½ miles long and take approximately 2 hours.
- Wherever possible the start and finish is at a pub. Those wishing to lunch at the pub normally order in advance on the day.
- Stout walking shoes or boots are advised.
4½ miles too long? No problem. Check out the page for Strollers with walks of 2½-3 miles.
- Currently we are not having separate Striders walks - if we have more leaders these could resume.
The walks for recent and future months are shown below.
Friday 3 January The Lilacs, Church Street, Isham NN14 1HD
Friday 7 February The World's End, Ecton NN6 0QN
Friday 6 March The Navigation Inn, Stoke Bruerne NN12 7SY
Friday 3 April The Friar at Twywell, Lower Street, Twywell NN14 3AH - WALK CANCELLED
Friday 1 May TBA - WALK CANCELLED
Friday 5 June The George Inn, Brixworth NN6 9BU - Great views, excellent pub, but 5 miles. WALK CANCELLED
Friday 3 July TBA WALK CANCELLED
Friday 7 August Sywell Country Park - Please bring chair and own picnic and note advice on separate email.
Friday 4 September TBA
I would find it very helpful to have volunteers to lead walks in 2020, so please contact Peter.
For further Information contact the group leader by phone, details In the Interest Groups Insert