- The group meets on the first Friday morning of each month. Most people go and meet up at the start of the walk , usually about 9.45 - 9.50am.
- Each walk is led by a volunteer from the group and should be within 25-30 minutes drive from Wellingborough. The walks are about 4½ miles long and take approximately 2 hours.
- Wherever possible the start and finish is at a pub. Those wishing to lunch at the pub normally order in advance on the day.
- Stout walking shoes or boots are advised.
4½ miles too long? No problem. Check out the page for Strollers with walks of 2½-3 miles.
- Currently we are not having separate Striders walks - if we have more leaders these could resume.
The walks for recent and future months are shown below.
Friday 8 January
to Friday 7 May Covid restriction - no walks possible
Friday 4 June Harrold Country Park - please bring a chair and own picnic and note advice on separate email.
Friday 2 July Delapre Abbey - please bring a chair and own picnic and note advice on separate email
Friday 6 August Queen's Arms, Orlingbury - Walk from Orlingbury Village Green.
Friday 3 September The World's End, Ecton NN6 0QN
Friday 1 October The Fox, Carlton, MK43 7LA
I would find it very helpful to have volunteers to lead walks in 2022, so please contact Peter.
For further Information contact the group leader by phone, details In the Interest Groups Insert