On this page you will find a list of local events and activities organised by 3rd parties, including other local U3As, that may be of interest to Watford Park U3A members.
These disclaimers apply:-
1. Unless an item clearly states that it is a Watford Park U3A initiative, assume that it is not.
2. Watford Park U3A is not liable for any aspect of any item on these pages which has not been organised by Watford Park U3A.
3. Content on these pages is provided purely as an information service. Inclusion of an item does not constitute a recommendation.
4. Members are expected to exercise normal common sense and caution in using the information provided and ensuring they are adequately covered by insurance where appropriate.
5. Inclusion of material in an e-Noticeboard page is always subject to non-negotiable approval by the Executive Committee.
25 September Herts Network U3As Study Day - Our Environment
28 September Classical & Light Music Performance Club 2-5pm, Watford Quaker Meeting House
11 October Herts Network of U3As Bridge Tournament
12 October David Silver plays at the LP Café as part of the Watford Fringe festival
12 October Pump House Clog Morris will be hosting a Dance Taster Session
25 October Herts Network of U3As Network Quiz
Volunteer with See Around Britain
Circle Dancing - at the Quaker Meeting House, 7.30pm, 4th Friday
One Voice - Watford Community Choir - at the Clarendon Muse, 7.30pm, Thursdays during term time only
Pump House Clog Morris Dancers - during winter at the Pump House, Monday evenings; during summer out at various events
Painting Group Portraits
Take a Simple Drive to a Healthier Life has been written by an Australian doctor to give advice on living a healthy lifestyle. It is an easy read and we hope you will find the advice helpful, but can take no responsibility for its accuracy.