Seeking new members and proposed groups
A fascinating game played with tiles. Beginners and experienced players welcome.
I would like to form a Group learning British Sign Language.
Before this can be attempted, I need to find people qualified at Level 3 or above who would be happy to do the instruction.
If you feel you could help, or know someone who could, would you please contact me.
If interested in any of the above contact Geoffrey Morrison, New Groups Coordinator via email for more information
Groups seeking new members
- Bridge: Thursday 2pm
- Play Reading Two: First Thursday 2pm-4pm
- Simply Fit: Thursday 10am
- Italian Conversation Advanced: Monday am
- Art Group: Second Monday 10am
- Ballroom Dancing: Friday 2pm (must have a partner)
- Choir: Fridays in term time 10.45am-noon. Free trial sessions on Fridays 10.45am
- Cribbage 2: Fourth Thursday at 1.30pm
- Cycling: Wednesday 9.45am (three groups)
- Dance Class: Wednesday 11am
- Philosophy: Fourth Tuesday at 2pm. Why not come along for a taster session
- Picknmix Two: Meets on various days
- Food Appreciation: Monthly
- Flower Arranging: Third Thursday 2pm (has a couple of spaces)
- French Literature: First Wednesday 5.30pm
- Tai Chi: Tuesday 1pm