Seeking new members and proposed groups
A group for those with little, or no knowledge of the Spanish Language. Led by a tutor and with the aim of enhancing your visits to Spanish speaking countries or maybe just stretching yourself.
If interested contact Geoffrey Morrison, New Groups Coordinator via email for more information.
We have been offered another Red Cross First Aid course for early 2020. If interested, please email Jan Wing to add your name to there list. The course will have a modest charge for the room and refreshments.
Play Reading Two
Reading a role, or roles, in plays - where there is no acting involved (unless you are inspired!) and you do not have to read if you prefer not to.
The existing group do occasionally go on outings to see plays they have read, are about to read or maybe find interesting, usually at a local amateur level.
If interested contact Geoffrey Morrison, New Groups Coordinator via email for more information
Groups seeking new members
As at 18 November 2019
- Italian Conversation Advanced: Monday am
- Art Group: Second Monday 10am
- Ballroom Dancing: Friday 2pm (must have a partner)
- Choir: Fridays in term time 10.45am-noon. Free trial sessions on Fridays 10.45am
- Cribbage 2: Fourth Thursday at 1.30pm
- Cycling: Wednesday 9.45am (three groups)
- Dance Class: Wednesday 11am
- Philosophy: Fourth Tuesday at 2pm. Why not come along for a taster session
- Picknmix Two: Meets on various days
- Food Appreciation: Monthly
- Flower Arranging: Third Thursday 2pm (has a couple of spaces)
- French Literature: First Wednesday 5.30pm
- Tai Chi: Tuesday 1pm