Seeking new members and proposed groups
- Proposed New Group - Pub Lunches Two: Do you like lunching in pleasant company? If so this is the group for you. If interested in finding out more send Kay Hernaman a message.
- Proposed New Group - Spanish for Beginners: It is proposed to start a Spanish for Beginners. The group is aimed at beginners who would like to learn Spanish.
- New group - Picknmix 2: The group have had an initial meeting and will be run along the lines of the successful Picknmix. The Picknmix members will meet monthly in a local pub in Ware to plan and organise events among themselves. All Members are welcome to join. If you have recently joined Ware U3A this is a really good way to get to know other members. Why not give it a try?
If interested in finding out more about Spanish for Beginners and Picknmix 2 send Geoffrey Morrison the New Groups Coordinator a message or speak to him at the new groups table at the monthly meeting.
Groups seeking new members
As at 9 July 2019
- Active Gardeners: Second Wednesday at 9.30am or third Thursday at 2pm
- Italian Conversation Advanced: Monday am
- Art Group: Second Monday 10am
- Ballroom Dancing: Friday 2pm (must have a partner)
- Choir: Fridays in term time 10.45am-noon. Free trial sessions on Fridays 10.45am
- Computer Self Help (run in conjunction with Hertford U3A): Third Thursday 5pm
- Cribbage 2: Fourth Thursday at 1.30pm
- Cycling: Wednesday 9.45am (three groups)
- Dance Class: Wednesday 11am
- Pickleball: Thursday at 2pm
- Food Appreciation: Monthly
- Flower Arranging: Third Thursday 2pm (has a couple of spaces)
- French Literature: First Wednesday 5.30pm
- Tai Chi: Tuesday 1pm