Seeking new members and proposed groups
Proposed New Group
Nordic Walking is an amiable, all-body exercise. Anyone who is happy to walk a couple of miles can have a go. Poles will be provided. There will be a free initial session to see how you get on with it.
The group will be based at Wodson and will be held on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, whichever is the most requested.
If interested please send Geoff Morrison the New Groups Coordinator a message by selecting the message symbol, top right or speak to him at the new groups table at the monthly meeting.
Groups seeking new members
As at the 5 February 2019 the groups listed below would welcome new members. Why not contact the Group Leader for a taster!
- Active Gardeners: Second Wednesday at 9.30am or third Thursday at 2pm
- Italian Conversation Advanced: Monday am
- Art Group: Second Monday 10am
- Backgammon: Fortnightly Thursday 10am
- Ballroom Dancing: Friday 2pm (must have a partner)
- Choir: Fridays in term time 10.45am-noon. Free trial sessions on Fridays 10.45am
- Computer Self Help (run in conjunction with Hertford U3A): Third Thursday 5pm
- Cribbage 2: Fourth Thursday at 1.30pm
- Cycling: Wednesday 9.45am (three groups)
- Food Appreciation: Monthly
- Flower Arranging: Third Thursday 2pm (has a couple of spaces)
- French Literature: First Wednesday 5.30pm
- French Intermediate: Tuesday 2pm-4pm
- Knit and Natter: Third Monday 2.30pm (welcomes visitors)
- Tai Chi: Tuesday 1pm