Meet: Third Friday at 10am
Location: Leaside Church and Community Centre - Isabel Adams A+B hall Ware
Group Leader: Margery Madden
Instructor: Barry Jackson
Everyone is welcome - you don't need to have any experience of using a digital camera. Perhaps you have just bought a new compact or bridge camera and would like some help or you would like to improve your skills in taking photographs and editing them using various software applications.
Barry our instructor will decide on what to cover for the following month, which could be anything from how to take photographs without using the automatic camera settings to going out taking photos on a particular topic and submitting a few of them for us all to view, and we can receive and make suggestions on improving them.
View the Digital Photography Previous Topics covered
Projects for the current 'Lockdown'
Barry is setting various projects for the group to work on during 'Lockdown'. Pictures will be published on the site
- Project 1 The effect of Aperture on Dept of Field
- Project 2 Landscape picture with a focus point
- Project 3 How and when to use exposure compensation
- Project 4 Take a black and white picture.
- Project 5 Two pictures of any Bug -insect ,spider, bee etc.