WHAT IS THE MEMBERS' PORTAL?
It's where you can:
- View and/or download a personal calendar, showing your group meetings and the U3A’s Monthly General Meetings.
- See the contact details for group coordinators.
- Check and, if necessary, update your personal contact details. This includes: your address; home phone number; mobile telephone number; email address; and emergency contact information. You are asked to check your details whenever your information changes or at least once a year. Note that if you are a Joint member and change your address and/or home phone number, your partner's address and phone number will also be changed. If you do not want this to happen please email the Membership Secretary
The Portal also allows you to:
- Set a security question and answer. This is intended for future use and is not mandatory at the moment.
- Upload a photo. Members are asked NOT to use this option, as it may cause problems when membership cards are printed.
HOW TO LOG IN TO THE PORTAL
You will need your membership number and other personal contact details.
If you get an error when logging in check that:
- Your membership number is correct. It's printed on your membership card. Make sure you use your membership number and not the membership year.
- Your forename is spelt correctly and starts with a capital letter. Don't type your whole name in capitals, just the first letter. You can use your 'known' as name if you want to.
- Your surname is also spelt correctly and also starts with a capital letter.
- Your postcode is correct, with a blank space between the two sections. eg AL3 5QQ
- You have used the correct email address, without any capital letters.
- Finally, check that you haven't mistakenly entered a blank space before or after any of the information you have entered.