Learn, Laugh, Live!
Retired, semi-retired, wanting to do things you may have always wanted to try or do more off, but previously did not have the time or opportunity to indulge?
Welcome to the Tiptree U3A. Tiptree U3A is an enjoyable way of bringing people together for learning, fitness, leisure, and fun, whilst enjoying the camaraderie and friendship of other similar minded people.
In addition to offering new interests and learning opportunities, the U3A approach can provide mutual support, companionship, and a widening of human relationships which many members value greatly.
Members share their knowledge and experience and learn together. Members decide for themselves what groups or events that want to attend.
Some general information about the U3A:
• Nationally there are over 1043 U3A branches with over 425,000 Members.
• It is run by its members for its members.
• Tiptree U3A has over 420 members,
• We cover Tiptree and the surrounding area.
• We have a monthly Meeting with a speaker
• Currently we have 38 interest groups, and still increasing.
• It is strictly non-religious and non-political.
Please have a look around our website and see what we have to offer. If you have any queries don’t hesitate to contact us.
Joining is simple. Click on Membership for all the information you need.
The form with payment can either be sent to the address on the form or handed in at the Monthly Meeting. Your membership card will usually be available at the next Monthly Meeting. If you would like it to be posted please supply a SAE.
A Gift Aid form is available if required.