You On Your Own (YOYO)
You On Your Own! Not any more!
A social group aimed at (but not exclusively) for people on their own. The idea is to form a group of people who would like to join with others on an AD HOC basis.
Friends of YOYO would be able to contact the group (via WhatsApp or similar) to suggest:
- A rainy day – send a message to the group to see if anyone would like to go to see a film?
- Visit to National Trust property?
- Spring evening - visit to local pub with music?
- A sunny day – join me for a walk?
- I’m going to the U3A birdwatching group. Anyone want to join me?
- A bank holiday – how about coffee/lunch/dinner?
No-one is excluded – couples can join. There is no ‘competition’ with other U3A groups
DON’T BE ALONE - JOIN YOYO!
Email Jackie Cadwgan via YOYO
|Dates for your Diary|
|Wed Nov 10th||Meeting at Turnberries Community Centre|
|Wed Dec 8th||Meeting at Turnberries Community Centre|
|Wed Jan 5th 2022||Meeting at Turnberries Community Centre|
|Wed Feb 2nd 2022||Meeting at Turnberries Community Centre|