During this time while our activities are sadly suspended we understand you may not wish to renew your membership.
For those whose membership have or will lapse soon that membership shall be extended until September 2021.
Thus you will continue to receive our newsletter and any other future communications.
This will be reviewed in September as the majority of our membership runs November to November, we may for example offer pro rata reduction.
You may of course renew in the normal manner should you wish to do so.
Should you have any questions etc. then please do use the contact page on our main menu.
Hoping to see you all soon!
C. Price Membership Secretary 02/06/2020
Cost of Membership with Tewkesbury & District U3A
Single Member - £12.00 per year
Joint Membership - £20.00 per year
- Those wishing to Pay by Debit or Credit Card must use the Online Membership System.
- Other payment methods accepted are cheque, bank transfer or Paypal.
- Please read the Gift Aid notes and declaration before proceeding
- You do not need to download the Gift Aid form if applying online
Existing Members may renew their membership online if they have an email address and it is recorded on the membership system. Please click here to Renew Membership OnLine
Please remember to advise the Membership Secretary if you change your email address as you will not be able to renew online if it does not match the address on the system
The committee has decided, after much thought, that this is the last year that we will be offering any concessions on membership fees. The discounts available to members of other U3As will continue.
New members may join Tewkesbury U3A either online or by completing an Application Form.
To join online Click here Join Tewkesbury U3A Online
To obtain an Application Form either:
- Download one here Printable Membership Form and then print it locally or
- Contact Tewkesbury U3A by e-mail via the contacts page above, or telephone on 01684 325013 and request a Membership Form to be sent to you. Telephone calls are handled by volunteer committee members on a rota basis. Please consider using e-mail for non-urgent matters.
Tewkesbury U3A offers nearly 40 groups and you may attend as many groups as you can fit in!!
Each group has an attendance fee per session. The cost varies dependent on the venue used. (typically 50p to £3.00)
The U3A approach to learning is – learning for pleasure in a social friendly group. There is no accreditation or validation and there are no assessments or qualifications to be gained. Just a fun environment to learn and practise new skills or reinvigorate past ones.