One regular event held by Tenby & District U3A is the General Meeting held in the Augusts Place Community Hall Tenby on the last Monday in January,March, May, July, September and November subject to Bank Hollidays. At these meetings Group leaders give brief updates on activities, new members are introduced and made welcome, and usually a member or guest speaker provides members with an interesting and informative overview of their own topic of choice.
Over time the topics have included:
- 'The Tudor Merchant's House'
- 'An Update on Household Recycling',
- 'The Work of the Quaker Peace Movement in Geneva'
- 'My life in the Employment Service'.
- 'Scams Awareness session'
- 'Regency Restoration Project at the National Botanic Gardens of Wales'
- 'Sugar Craft'
- 'Penally Trenches'
- 'Life in Morocco'
The meeting includes a break for refreshments and an opportunity for everyone to socialise.