The 40 U3As listed below are members of the Sussex U3A Network. Click on their names to visit their websites. To contact other u3a websites, go to u3asites.org.uk
Representatives Meetings are held on Fridays at the Adastra Hall, Hassocks.
|9th March AGM 11am - 4 pm|
|29th June 2pm|
|28th September 2pm|
|30th November 11 - 4 pm|
Committee Meetings in Adastra Hall committee room on Mondays (10.15 - 12pm)
A new SUN secretary is urgently required to keep the Network going. The committee members have reduced the number of tasks in the role and splitting it between two people would make it a lot easier to manage. Click on the SUN Secretary role to see what is involved. May 2018
NOTICES TO MEMBERS
|Reps Meeting Friday|
|15th March AGM 11-4|
|29th November 11-4|
|SEC Monday. 10 - 12.30|
- The annual Speakers List is available from email@example.com
- The Study Days Programme 2018/19 Card will be available later in the year. NB.See the Events page for updates.
- Our South East regional representative is Bob Duckmanton.
- Here is a link to the U3A Systems area where Beacon and other Management Systems are discussed and this may be of help to u3as who use it: https://u3asystems.wordpress.com/ You can also sign up to a blog to keep you up to date. 10/17
- As a committee member, SUN rep & Photography Group Convenor, for Heathfield & District U3A, I am interested in forming an Photographic Audio Visual group along with any interested members of other U3A's throughout the Sussex area, this is a very specialist photography subject, and am trying to gauge what interest, if any is out there. Audio Visual is about combining photographs to tell a story, enhancing the images with music, narration and other sound effects. It is a different way of presenting your work and ideas.' will be attending the next reps meeting in December when I hope to get an opportunity to talk about. Please contact me if you require any further information via %Ray% Tratt