The 40 U3As listed below are members of the Sussex U3A Network. Click on their names to visit their websites. To contact other u3a websites, go to u3asites.org.uk
Representatives Meetings are held on Fridays at the Adastra Hall, Hassocks.
|9th March AGM 11am - 4 pm|
|29th June 2 pm|
|28th September 2pm|
|3Oth November 11 - 4 pm|
Committee Meetings in Adastra Hall committee room on Mondays (10am - 1pm)
NOTICES TO MEMBERS
- The annual list of recommended speakers is available from Margaret Carroll via email@example.com
- The Study Days Programme 2017/18 Card is now available. NB.There are later changes to the May'18 event. Those days available for booking are on the Events page.
- Our new South East regional representative for 2017/18 is Bob Duckmanton. 9/17
- Here is a link to the U3A Systems area where Beacon and other Management Systems are discussed and this may be of help to u3as who use it: https://u3asystems.wordpress.com/ You can also sign up to a blog to keep you up to date. 10/17
- As a committee member, SUN rep & Photography Group Convenor, for Heathfield & District U3A, I am interested in forming an Photographic Audio Visual group along with any interested members of other U3A's throughout the Sussex area, this is a very specialist photography subject, and am trying to gauge what interest, if any is out there. Audio Visual is about combining photographs to tell a story, enhancing the images with music, narration and other sound effects. It is a different way of presenting your work and ideas.' will be attending the next reps meeting in December when I hope to get an opportunity to talk about. Please contact me if you require any further information via Ray Tratt