The 40 U3As listed below are members of the Sussex U3A Network. Click on their names to visit their websites. To contact other u3a websites, go to u3asites.org.uk
Representatives Meetings are held on Fridays at the Adastra Hall, Hassocks BN6 8QH.
15th March AGM 10.30am - 2pm (bring lunch), 28th June 10.30am - 12, 20th September 10.30am -12,
29th November 10.30am - 2pm. We will endeavour to finish as early as possible for those travelling long distances.
SEC/Committee Meetings in Adastra Hall committee room on Mondays (10.15 - 12pm)
4th February, 20th May, 19th August, 18th November.
A new SUN secretary is urgently required to keep the Network going. The committee members have reduced the number of tasks in the role: splitting it between two people would make it a lot easier to manage with: a) Minutes secretary for our 4 committee meetings and b) another to minute our 4 Representatives meetings. Click on the Secretaries roles to see what is involved. May 2018
We would welcome more trustees on our committee (SEC) with no obligation to take a secretary role.
NOTICES TO MEMBERS
- The annual Speakers List is available from firstname.lastname@example.org Please advise us of any changes.
- The Study Days Programme 2019/20 card can be downloaded when the new programme is available (starts in September). The bookable days will be listed on the Events page with their downloadable information/booking sheet.
- Our South East regional representative is Bob Duckmanton.
- The Barbara Lewis U3A Fund provides financial help to new U3As. Donations welcome.
- The Beacon Administration System. Support for users is support@u3aBeacon.org.uk. You can google a demonstration and there will be SUN workshops on the system in September 2018.
TAT Workshops that can be requested:
|Keeping It Legal|
|Running Your U3A|
|Interest Groups Matters|
|Volunteers & Volunteering|