What we do:
- The aim of the group is to explore all aspects of digital photography through discussion, tutorials, videos and field trips.
- Members are encouraged to explore the full potential of their cameras; whether compact, compact system camera (CSC) or DSLR.
- Members periodically submit selected images for group discussion and this proves to be a valuable way to advance their photographic skills.
- While members of the group are improving their photographic skills our meetings do not provide a comprehensive course in photography.
- We meet from 10.00 -12:00am, on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, contact Group Leader to find where this months meeting will be.
- If you would like to join us on our photographic journey, or require more information, please contact the Group Leader.
|Group Leader||Chris Adams|
|Click on the BlueBird|
Click on a picture below to see it full-size with more details.