..This group is suspended for the foreseeable future because of the Covid-19 virus.
Walking Cricket is cricket but not as you know it.
- 8 a-side teams play with a plastic bat and soft ball in a limited overs game.
- Join us at St.Thomas' Church Hall on Wednesday afternoons - 14:00 to 16:00.
- Open to all irrespective of age, sex, past experience, ability
Be active and have fun.
- Wear comfortable clothing and soft shoes/pumps. All equipment will be provided.
- No running, just walking allowed.
- If you feel bowling, batting or catching is beyond you they why not try umpiring or scoring?
If you want to find out more contact Mike Billings
_You could get a taste by looking at Mac McKechnie's Barnsley U3A video on YouTube.