Many people and organisations now use Zoom as a means of keeping in touch and enabling groups to meet "virtually". Stanway U3A uses Zoom for twice monthly member presentations and this page has been added to provide guidance to members new to Zoom.
As well as the guides below, individual Zoom tutorials are also offered to our members. Contact details are included in our Newsletters, or send a message to Zoom enquiries via our Contact page.
- Using Zoom Closed Captions - new guidance on how to control subtitles during our presentations.
- Stanway U3A Joining a Zoom Meeting Guide- easy guide for what to do when you receive an invitation to one of our Zoom meetings.
- Using Zoom on Phones and Tablets - including installing the App and creating a Zoom account
- Using Zoom on your Desktop - including installing Zoom software and creating a Zoom account
- Zoom website- access to the official Zoom software, full guidance, FAQs, video tutorials etc
- Zoom security settings - for those interested in recent Zoom security improvements.
- Take Control of Zoom Essentials Book - download this free guide to using Zoom.
- U3A online Zoom tutorials are also available for all u3a members to help you get started.