How to Join
Take a look at this website to see all the exciting activities on offer at Sleaford U3A.
Annual membership costs £12 per person and allows you to:
- Join as many of the interest groups as you like - or even start your own Group
- Attend the bi-monthly Members Meeting at the New Life Conference Centre, Sleaford
- Take part in all our quizzes, talks and other special events
- Go on any of our Trips, Outings or Theatre visits
- Plus receive our regular email newsletter and bulletin to keep you up to date with all the exciting things happening in Sleaford U3A. (You can also elect to pay an additional £4 per year and receive a hard-copy newsletter in the post.)
We have a PALS system which means that when you join you will be assigned a current U3A member as a point of contact. Your PAL will be able to point you in the right direction and help you find your way to members meetings or groups, thus allowing you to quickly settle in and enjoy yourself.
HOW TO JOIN
Download and print a Membership Application Form complete both pages and send it to us. For further information please contact the Membership Coordinator
Email: Membership Coordinator or
Telephone: 07933 990656
Alternatively come along to one of our Members Meetings (see Events) where you will be able to meet other members, find out more about what is on offer and pick up or complete an application form.