Dorridge Open Gardens
Dorridge – 5 Gardens Sunday June 23rd 2pm – 5:30pm £6.00 entry
Come and enjoy five lovely gardens in Dorridge with very different character and style.
1. Coppice Wood Farm is a peaceful, informal garden, set in well-tended lawns with lovely views over pastureland. Watch out for the hens!
2. At 10 Hansell Drive, you'll find a stunning garden, created by the owners over the last 31 yrs. A haven for wildlife with art work, driftwood and seaside finds.
3. At 6 Rodborough Road, a ¼ acre garden with a wide range of plants including flowering evergreen shrubs, acers, roses and herbaceous perennials in a relaxed mingled style.
4. At 14 Wyken Close, enjoy a pocket sized pleasure, a real plant lover’s garden, including different planting areas for wildlife, vegetables and beautiful cottage garden flowers.
5. 75 Blue Lake Road is a lovely ½ acre garden, laid out with lawns, hedges, topiary and deep herbaceous borders. Paths lead to secret corners, including a gazebo by a large pond, a wonderful spot to sit quietly and look for wildlife. Homemade Refreshments available for purchase.