Pop up - Happiness, Health and Wellbeing
Mike will lead a fun and interactive two-hour workshop exploring the ‘Science of Happiness’ to highlight World Health Day.
P O S P O N E D
Mike has worked for the NHS in health promotion for more than 40 years and is proud to have been presented with several awards for his innovative work.
Having successfully completed the Berkeley University ‘Science of Happiness’ course he now delivers training to NHS staff teams and others in workplace settings across Sussex. Mike is actively involved in the Brighton and Worthing branches of ‘Action for Happiness’.
During the workshop you will learn about:
• The body’s natural ‘happy chemicals’ - Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin and Endorphins.
• How to boost these happy chemicals.
• The Ten Keys to Happiness
• The importance of remaining active, learning new things and socialising.
• Boosting your resilience.
• Preventing illness and speeding recovery.
• Recognising ‘Awe and Wonder’.
• The importance of enjoying life even at times of adversity.
If you would like to participate please sign up at a general meeting or email using the bluebird email box on this page.
Page last updated 20.1.20