Android Tablet Users Group
GROUP LEADER: Sue Morecroft
VENUE: Currently meeting at The Lord Nelson pub, Oakham at 2.00pm. Now on summer break for July/August.
FREQUENCY: 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month.
We welcome new members of all levels of ability to the group and we encourage members with similar tablets to work together in discovering their devices. Some of the areas that we are currently covering include:
- Tablet/user settings - personalisation
- Applications - downloading and use
- Emails/contact management
- Photographs - management and storage
- Security - using your tablet online safely
- Using Zoom and other video conferencing apps
- Using social media, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Online activities - surfing, shopping, banking
For more information or if you wish to become a member of the Android Tablet Users Group please contact Sue by clicking the pigeon icon to send an email.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Wed Sep 14th||Lord Nelson pub Oakham at 2pm|