Tablet Users Group
The Tablet Users Group meets twice per month at the Congregational Church Hall in Oakham. We meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month at 2.00 p.m. Each session lasts for around 60-90 minutes and is informal. Members are encouraged to explore the functionality of their tablets and learn new skills that enhance their user experience.
We welcome new members of all levels of ability to the group and we encourage members with similar tablets to work together in discovering their devices. Some of the areas that we are currently covering include:
- Tablet/user settings - personalisation
- Applications - downloading and use
- Emails/contact management
- Photographs - management and storage
- Security - using your tablet online safely
- Using social media, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Online activities - surfing, shopping, banking
If you wish to become a member of the Tablet Users Group please contact Sue on 01572 821120 for more details and availability of current places.