GROUP LEADER: Sue Morecroft
VENUE: Currently meeting at The Lord Nelson pub, Oakham at 3.00pm for 1 hour
FREQUENCY: 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. Now on summer break for July/August.
This is a NEW GROUP and so we are welcoming new members who wish to discover the mysteries of their portable Apple devices! We can cover all aspects of use but just some of those planned are listed below:
- Tablet/user settings - personalisation
- Applications - downloading and use
- Emails/contact management
- Photographs - management, storage, sharing
- Security - using your tablet online safely
- Using Zoom and other video conferencing apps
- Using social media, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Online activities - surfing, shopping, banking
For more information or if you wish to become a member of the iPad/iPhone group please contact Sue by clicking on the link.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Wed Sep 14th||Lord Nelson pub Oakham at 3pm|