Dear Rickmansworth U3A Members,
I have been inspired by other U3As to create this "In Touch" page on the website. I wanted to call it "Keeping in Touch" but we are limited in the number of letters that can appear in the "buttons" appearing at the top of the web page.
Here we can ask members to contribute poems, writings, ditties, photos, etc. I provided (please see link below) a piece I have written, to act as a ‘Guinea-pig’ and other members contributions will be added as and when they arrive.
All best wishes,
20. Quiz 21 - John Murphy
19. Quiz 20 - John Murphy
18. Food For Thought Challenge 5 - Margaret Lemarie
17. Quiz 19 - John Murphy
16. Quiz 18 - John Murphy
15. Dingbats Set B - Geoffrey Morrison of Ware U3A
14. Coronavirus Blues - Cynthia Al-Obaidi
13. Quiz 17 - John Murphy
12. Dingbats Set A - Geoffrey Morrison of Ware U3A
11. Quiz 16 - John Murphy
10. The meaning of In Touch - Barbara Wood
09. Garden flowers - Pam Webley
08. London Tube Quiz - Anne Vincent
07. Dingbats 1 - Geoffrey Morrison of Ware U3A
06. Cryptic Football Clubs Quiz - Geoffrey Morrison of Ware U3A.
05. Food For Thought Group - Margaret Lemarie
04. Walking Football - Alan Read.
03. Ode to Bridge - Sheila Cottrell.
02. 5th Birthday and Ode to Covid 19 - Pamela Carter.
01. Walking back from Covid 19 - Jean Paddick.