Dear Rickmansworth U3A Members,
I have been inspired by other U3As to create this "In Touch" page on the website. I wanted to call it "Keeping in Touch" but we are limited in the number of letters that can appear in the "buttons" appearing at the top of the web page.
Here we can ask members to contribute poems, writings, ditties, photos, etc. I provided (please see link below) a piece I have written, to act as a ‘Guinea-pig’ and other members contributions will be added as and when they arrive.
All best wishes,
54. Keep smiling Number 33 - the latest selection of humorous items from Phil Joiner of the Herts Network of u3as.
53. News From The East April-May 2021 - Your regional team keeping in touch with u3as across the six counties of the East of England
50. The Creative Writing Group have provided 6 examples of their members work. These can be accessed via the Links on the Reading & Writing page.
49. Food For Thought Challenge 13 - Margaret Lemarie
48. Food For Thought Challenge 12 - Margaret Lemarie
46. Bulletin 21-3 from the Herts Network of u3as. Included within this is a link to the recent (Friday 29th January) Ian Mitchell talk "Making your mind up quickly".
45. Food For Thought Challenge 11 - Margaret Lemarie
44. Ordering a Pizza in 2022 - Jean Paddick
43. Food For Thought Challenge 10 - Margaret Lemarie
42. A poem recommended by Cynthia Al Obaidi.
01. Walking back from Covid 19 - Jean Paddick.