Dear Rickmansworth U3A Members,
I have been inspired by other u3as to create this "In Touch" page on the website. I wanted to call it "Keeping in Touch" but we are limited in the number of letters that can appear in the "buttons" appearing at the top of the web page.
Here we can ask members to contribute poems, writings, ditties, photos, etc. I provided (please see link below) a piece I have written, to act as a ‘Guinea-pig’ and other members contributions will be added as and when they arrive.
All best wishes,
55. Rothschild’s Mayfair - The "Walks in London" Group's latest expedition.
50. The Creative Writing Group have provided 6 examples of their members work. These can be accessed via the Links on the Reading & Writing page.
49. Food For Thought Challenge 13 - Margaret Lemarie
48. Food For Thought Challenge 12 - Margaret Lemarie
45. Food For Thought Challenge 11 - Margaret Lemarie
44. Ordering a Pizza in 2022 - Jean Paddick
43. Food For Thought Challenge 10 - Margaret Lemarie
42. A poem recommended by Cynthia Al Obaidi.
01. Walking back from Covid 19 - Jean Paddick.