Beacon is the name for the National U3A database system for the administration of U3A's. Richmond upon Thames U3A is now using Beacon to help run our organisation.
This page is for members of RuT U3A to access information relevant to themselves.
1. View the Beacon Calendar of Groups: showing dates for current group activities.
2. View the Members Portal.
If you are a current member of Richmond U3A, you can click on the link above to log in.
You can use the Members' Portal to:
• Check and, if necessary, update your personal contact details. This includes addresses, telephone numbers,
email addresses and emergency contact information. You should do this whenever your information changes or
at least once a year to check.
• View and/or download a personal calendar, showing your group meetings and Richmond U3A’s Monthly General
Meetings (when operating).
• See the contact details for group leaders.
• Enrol in a group online.
• Later when installed (to be announced) – Renew your annual subscription.
3. Login for Group Leader administration. This will allow Group Leaders to maintain their own Group information including list of members and manage their waiting lists.
If you can't log on please email the U3A Richmond Membership Secretary.
Note: this page is under construction - more to follow later.