NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
OF THE RAVENSHEAD U3A
WILL TAKE PLACE ON
Tuesday 9 April 2019 at 10 a.m.
at St Peter’s Church, Ravenshead
2. Apologies for absence
3. Minutes of the AGM on 12 June 2018
4. Matters arising
5. Chairman’s Report on behalf of the Trustees
6. To receive and adopt the annual accounts for 2018 (1 January to 31 December 2018)
7. To approve the appointment of an Independent Examiner – proposal that local member Ralph Chapman (Principal HMRC ret’d) be appointed
8. Motions (to be lodged with Business Secretary by 15 March 2019)
9. Election of the Committee for 2019/20 (Voting - by secret ballot – will only be necessary if the number of nominations exceeds the number of places on the committee)
10. Election results
11. Date of next AGM - Tuesday 14 April 2020 at 10 a.m. (to be confirmed in due course)
You can access a Nomination form 2019 here
You can access 2018 Unapproved minutes here
You can access the RU3A accounts 2018 here
Our U3A is in need of new volunteers to help run our organisation. We need help with preparation and clearing away at the general monthly meetings: setting out tables, sound equipment, putting coffee and tea equipment in place and marshalling the car park. Serving drinks is falling on a small group of trusty volunteers.
We have a rota and members are asked to sign up for specific days of duty throughout the year.
If you feel able to volunteer for some of the above roles please contact Lesley Green by email or phone on 01623 403480 or speak to any committee member at one of the monthly meetings.