This is the page for the blogs provided by our members during the current Coronavirus situation
Click below on the left hand side for the blog you wish to view
Blog 1 18th March 2020
Blog 2 20th March 2020
Blog 3 26th March 2020
Blog 4 02nd April 2020
Adrienne\'s Poem 5th April 2020
Blog 5 09th April 2020
Blog 6 16th April 2020
Blog 7 23rd April 2020
Blog 8 30th April 2020
Blog 9 07th May 2020
Blog 10 14th May 2020
Blog 11 21st May 2020
Blog 12 28th May 2020
Blog 13 04th June 2020
Blog 14 11th June 2020
Blog 15 18th June 2020
Blog 16 25th June 2020
Blog 17 02nd July 2020
Blog 18 09th July 2020
Click for schedule of Radlett & District U3A Zoom Group meetings. If you wish to attend any of these meetings, please contact the Group Leader via the Carrier Pigeon on the Group page.
Please, please follow the Zoom etiquette rules below:
• Turn off any streaming device connected to the Internet as it could reduce your bandwidth for the Zoom meeting and cause you not to enjoy it !
• Turn up early! But not more than 5 minutes otherwise you might join the meeting before your’s and disrupt it !
• Use the mute button when you join a call and please do not say “Hi” (however unnatural that feels) as someone may be talking. Also use the mute button when others are talking to avoid disruption from telephone calls or barking dogs which can interrupt the flow of the speaker.
• Use the 'chat' facility to ask questions or request to speak
• Use first name and surname as your Zoom identity to ensure others know you are. iPad or Ruth is not helpful ! Help is available here --> Change Zoom ID
• Check what's behind you. Don’t be the person with the TV on pause and a half-empty bottle of red wine that can be seen by all participants !
How to use Zoom Teleconferencing guides are at the right hand side of this page. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a meeting or need help with Zoom