HERITAGE VISITING GROUP
DESCRIPTION: We visit museums, cathedrals, major historical sites and other heritage locations about a dozen times a year. Whenever possible, guided tours are arranged. Visits usually include the chance to lunch in groups.
|John Colman:||7 Surrenden Close, Brighton, BN1 8EB|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Mobile: 07710 298221;||Home: 01273 556977|
Reservation, Booking & Visit Conditions. Please read these terms carefully before paying.
1) To check a visit’s availability, please contact John Colman by phone, email or at the U3A monthly meeting.
2) Reserving space gives you booking priority. Please pay at least 1 month in advance. You will be reminded by email.
3) A booking is only made on receipt of payment. Once booked, payments made are not normally refundable.
4) Payment is only accepted by cheque made payable to “Preston Park U3A no.2 Account”. Cash is not accepted.
5) All reservations and bookings are made on a first come, first served basis. Tickets are not issued in advance.
6) Visits by coach are number limited; most other visits are not. If bus travel is involved please bring a bus pass or pay.
7) Reservations, bookings & payments will always be acknowledged. Final details will be emailed a week before a visit.
8) If you are likely to be away or out of contact in the 6 to 8 weeks before the visit, please pay before you go away.
9) Visits are for PPU3A members only but, at the convenor’s discretion, others may be invited to attend to fill spaces.
10) If a visit is cancelled or materially changed we hope to refund your payment but this cannot be guaranteed.
11) There are often last minute withdrawals so it is worth asking to be “on stand-by” for sold out visits.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Fri Sep 27th||Brighton Old Police Cells Museum Town Hall, Brighton. Cost £3. Booking required. Pay on the day.|
|Fri Oct 11th||Heritage Visiting Group Trip 7 of 9. Details available soon.|
|Fri Oct 25th||Supreme Court of UK, Westminster, London. 3rd visit, including guided tour. Travelling by Rail & Tube. Cost £22. Sold out - Taking standby names only.|
|Fri Nov 1st||Heritage Visiting Group Trip 9 out of 9. Details available soon.|