For information about group meetings, click where and when groups meet, then click the group name.
To find out more - click the pigeon to send a message to the group leader
We visit art exhibitions in various locations during the year, with good numbers attending. We meet twice during the year to plan our visits, once in September and once in January. These meetings produce varied and interesting ideas about what to do and where to go. Recent outings included:
- Powderhall Bronze with supper.
- Visit & Tour of Rembrandt Exhibition at SNG, Edinburgh.
- Visit & Tour of 'A Brush with Colour' exhibition, Kirkcaldy Museum & Art Gallery.
- Liberty Art Fabrics & Fashion, Dovecot Studios, Edinburgh.
- Toulouse-Lautrec exhibition, SNG Edinburgh.
- Visit and guided tour: Andy Warhol and Eduardo Paolozzi: Modern 2.
- Visit: Wise Ways: Travels of A Dundee Doctor: McManus, Dundee.
- Visit with short guided tour to Dovecot Studios/Orla Kiely exhibition.
- Visit with short talk, Hunterian Art Gallery.