This page contains Oundle and District U3A Documents and Policies.
Click on the appropriate link to find:
• TO JOIN OUNDLE U3A please click here and complete a New Membership Form.
• RENEWING MEMBER APPLICATION FORM can be found by clicking here Membership Renewal Form 01/20.
• THE OUNDLE and DISTRICT U3A CONSTITUTION, to see a document setting out the criteria by which your U3A is run click here Constitution.
• THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY details how we comply with the U.K. Government 2018 General Data Protection Regulation click here Data Protection Policy 2019
. THE LEGITIMATE INTEREST ASSESSMENT POLICY tells you why we need to have minimal details of your Next of Kin and why and when we would use it click here Legitimate Interest Assessment - Members
• THE SAFEGUARDING POLICY provides a set of rules and procedures to follow if a member is thought be at risk of neglect or abuse click here Safeguarding Policy & Procedure
. THE INTEREST GROUP MONTHLY ACCOUNTS FORM can be downloaded by clicking here Interest Groups Monthly Accounts Form1