Search on Oundle School, Diary Dates and then Choose Month.
A couple of general comments:
• Oundle School students will sit in the body of the Hall. Visitors are asked to sit upstairs in the balcony.
• Some of the lectures will be very popular therefore no further visitors will be admitted once the balcony is full.
• Questions to the speaker: because of limited time after each lecture please be understanding and let questions be posed by students only.
• There may or may not be a member of staff on the door to the Great Hall. If no staff member is there when you arrive please make your way upstairs but be prepared to identify yourself as a U3A member by showing your membership card if asked.
• There is no need to inform anyone beforehand if you want to attend a lecture.
• Please be aware that these guidelines may change so keep an eye out for more on this subject in the Newsletter or on the U3A web site.